Sometimes, when things don’t go to plan it can be easy to fall into the drama trap. How you respond in any situation sets the foundation for the issue to grow or be resolved. If you respond in a highly personalised manner you may be turning a minor issue into a major drama without realising what you are doing. Turning your attention inwards, instead of focusing outwards, will help you confidently deal with whatever arises.Blame Game
- Drama Queens love big scenes. This usually involves blaming, and sometimes shaming. When an uncomfortable situation arises the Drama Queen is quick to blame others. Rarely do they consider anything to be their fault. The reality is that we attract particular situations to us so that we can learn from the experience and benefit from soul mastery.
- Instead of jumping to conclusions when a situation arises take a moment to step aside to view the problem from a different perspective. Whatever the issue, it is no one’s fault. It is simply an opportunity for personal growth. To avoid creating unnecessary drama, take some time out. Go for a long walk, meditate, exercise or just chill. Give yourself some time to clear your thoughts.
Common ProblemsMost problems or issues start off small and grow if they are ignored. A drama that concerns lateness, unpaid bills or other everyday issues generally has something else going on under the surface. Aim to resolve this issue without going overboard with the theatrical behaviour. If you avoid checking if there’s a lesson to be learned you may find yourself repeating a cycle that could have been prevented. Each time this happens it creates another opportunity for a message from the Universe.Opportunity Upgrade
- Once you have removed your attention from the drama you will have time to ground yourself, and to view the matter from a fresh perspective. When you are feeling more positive think about the issue again, and pay attention to how you feel when you do so.
- To help you find clarity consider what the issue is trying to show you. What we manifest tends to echo what we are feeling inside. There may be a personal issue that needs to be identified and is now coming up for you to take a look at. There is always something to learn from every experience, so use your fresh perspective to help you find the clarity that you need.
- Consider if the situation is:
- A time management or maintenance issue
- An opportunity to upgrade your behaviour, beliefs or habits
- A message from the Universe.
- Breaking annoying old patterns of behaviour sometimes takes a long time. You may find that you are pushed to breaking point before you are ready to make the necessary positive upgrade changes. Don’t be hard on yourself. Everyone learns at a different pace. Take a look at the drama and consider how you can actively work to upgrade your communication and boundaries.
Call one of our experienced psychic readers today, for help in identifying your drama patterns.
- A message from the Universe is like a neon signpost that tells you whether or not you are heading in the right direction on your spiritual path. Repetitive problems or issues occur when you fail to pay attention to what the Universe is trying to tell you. Pay attention to your behaviour so that you can clearly see how you are contributing to the situation. Once you identify your negative pattern you will be able to detach from the drama, and work on turning it into a positive experience.